[OSGeo Africa] Android GPS tracking on offline imagery

ZARON Business Solutions resmun at zaronbs.com
Sun May 21 11:07:54 PDT 2017

Hi Africa List

We have a solution available on the google play store. Please follow the
steps below to demo. We can setup a new custom form for your data
collection. It's free to demo.

We offer a pay per use or a fully customised android solution for your
organisation, logo's etc. plus publish to play store.

Let me know if you need any assistance.
resmun at zaronbs.com or 083 544 6409

For more info about the app http://zbsgis.co.za/

Please find our updated app on the google play store
*ZBS Data Collection*.

1) Use attached QR Code to scan and login to demo.
2) Click Scan QR Code
3) Select a pin and save, this pin will be required for future login
4) Verify User Credentials under general settings, configuration platform
(Username: user, Password: password)
5) Click Get
6) Choose form
7) Get Selected
8) Click Collect to start data collection
9) Swipe to start collecting data
10) Please skip tracker (This is an optional feature)
[image: Inline image 1]
Your data should sync automatically to the server.
Visit this address to view data
https://btech3001.appspot.com ( This is a demo, we also have a custom
backend)
User: user