[OSGeo Africa] Android GPS tracking on offline imagery

Wesley Roberts jwesroberts at gmail.com
Mon May 22 01:37:43 PDT 2017

Dear Zoltan,

I have used BackCountry Navigator in the past and now more recently as
well. It is a great little app that allows you to download imagery and
background maps for offline usage.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crittermap.backcountrynavigator.license&hl=en

A free version is available and works just fine.

Regards,
Wesley

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>