[OSGeo Africa] Android GPS tracking on offline imagery

Chris chris at airphotoafrica.co.za
Mon May 22 00:27:03 PDT 2017

    IF I understand correctly then perhaps one of the more advanced Garmin
    units would fit the bill ? -- "less travelled roads and holiday".
    However
    Seeing as you mentioned Android what about Tracks4Africa -- which if I
    understand correctly will work on Android and is locally developed ?

    Granted it is more of a SatNav type of application and will therefore be
    limited in terms of your other requirments -- it is also not "free"

    http://www.tracks4africa.co.za

    Hhmm  I see that on the website they are promoting  a  "try now for free"
    app

    CM