[OSGeo Africa] Electrical network GIS information

Zoltan zoltans at geograph.co.za
Mon Nov 20 04:17:59 PST 2017

You forgot to add "Thread Hijacking" to your list of beliefs under 'FYI' :-)
[some sense of humour required, no offense meant]

I wish you well in your quest.
Regards,
Zoltan

On 2017/11/20 15:28, Natalia Dambe wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I am a student at University of Cape Town pursuing Research Masters in
> Geomatics specializing in GIS and Remote Sensing. I would like to
> invest my holiday in learning new innovations in GIS and technology at
> the same time making a contribution. Thus, am looking for internship
> opportunities in Cape Town during my holiday which starts on 30th
> November, 2017 to  Mid February next year. I am more interested in
> Radar remote sensing, flood mapping and disaster management, though am
> open to work in any exciting GIS application.
>
> I believe this is a right platform to get connected to the employers,
> experts and mentors in GIS and Remote Sensing. Please call me or email
> me if there is an opening or for more information.
>
> FYI I am committed, authentic, trustworthy, results driven, and I
> believe in progress and quality work.
>

> Best regards,
> Natalia Dambe
> Masters student in Geomatics at the University of Cape Town
> Phone: 063 464 0009
> Email: talia.dambe at gmail.com <mailto:talia.dambe at gmail.com>
>
> On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 9:38 AM, Nicky Dannewitz <nicky at quipcom.co.za
> <mailto:nicky at quipcom.co.za>> wrote:
>
>     Hi
>
>     Does anyone know where I can find Electrical network GIS
>     information (MV & LV overhead and underground) for Masilonyana
>     Local Municipaly (Theunissen) in the Free State.
>
>     I have looked in various search engines but with no luck to date.
>     The Municipality have no drawings (hardcopy or electronic) available.
>
>     Any sugestions would not go unappreciated.
>
>     Many thanks.
>
>     Best regards.
>
>     Nicky

Zoltan Szecsei GPrGISc 0031
Geograph (Pty) Ltd.
GIS and Photogrammetric Services

P.O. Box 7, Muizenberg 7950, South Africa.

Mobile: +27-83-6004028
Fax:    +27-86-6115323     www.geograph.co.za