[OSGeo Africa] Shapefile of Postal codes

Aslam Parker Aslam.Parker at drdlr.gov.za
Mon Sep 18 06:38:59 PDT 2017

Hi All
Can anybody guide me to where I can find a postal area shapefile for South Africa. I am not sure if you have this dataset or if you know someone that I can directly contact to get this data.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Aslam Parker | GPr LS 1040 | Director: Geo-spatial Information and Professional Support |Chief Directorate: National Geo-spatial Information | Branch: National Geomatics Management Services | www.ngi.gov.za<http://www.ngi.gov.za>| Cape Town|
Tel +27 21 658 4302| Fax +27 21 689 1351| Mobile 082 331 8501| aslam.parker at drdlr.gov.za<mailto:aslam.parker at drdlr.gov.za>
[DRDLR_Logo_2014-09_green]
P Please consider the environment before printing this email and/or any related attachments