[OSGeo Africa] Sen2cor installation

Wonga Masiza masizawonga63 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 01:26:31 PDT 2018

Hi Mahlatse

Thank you for the you reply. I have however tried to do it as you instruct.
I am not sure if I am doing it the right way. It is still giving me errors.
Please briefly tell me how do I do it.
I extracted the folder and saved it in my C drive. I then copied the
address to the L2A_process.bat file into the the environment variables. I
then tried to run the plugin in SNAP but it does not work. Please help

Regards
Wonga Masiza
Research Student
ARC-ISCW, 600 Belvedere Street