[OSGeo Africa] City of Johannesburg datasets

Sindile Bidla sindile.bidla at geoilocate.co.za
Wed Feb 14 07:19:37 PST 2018

Hi,

I have had an issue with COJ wanting to charge me for their data, I did the following:

1. I pointed out the relevant sections in the Base Data Set Custodianship Policy and Pricing Of Spatial Information Products and Services.

2. I wrote to Ms Marcel Hatting raising my concerns in this regard.

Ms Marcel Hatting was able to intervene and I did not pay for the data.

Regards,

Sindile XJ Bidla

Geoilocate

p:
 087 373 0982  m: 082 340 8538

a:
 Block B3, Science & Technology Park, East London IDZ

 Lower Chester Rd, Sunnyridge, East London

w:
 www.geoilocate.co.za

---- On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 16:27:38 +0200 Tim Sutton <tim at kartoza.com> wrote ----

Hi