[OSGeo Africa] .ecw imagery not loading with GDAL 4.1 (mapguide 3.1.1)

Johan van Rensburg johan at geosol.com.na
Wed May 23 01:30:16 PDT 2018

Dear Davendren,

To my knowledge Mapguide cannot read .ecw files, just convert you data to .tiff and it will work

Best Regards

Johan van Rensburg
Professional GISc Practitioner PGP 0168
Geo Business Solutions  |  cell +264 81 124 4650  |  Tel +264 61 226929  |  Fax +264 61 229623
6 Bassingthwaighte Street   |   Klein Windhoek   |   Namibia
DISCLAIMER: This electronic mail message contains confidential information for the addressee only and must not be copied, disclosed or used by any person other than the addressee(s) named above.
Geo Business Solutions does not endorse or accept responsibility for the completeness or accuracy and any personal views expressed in this e-mail.