[OSGeo Africa] Eastern Cape Spatial Data Request

Athenkosi Ntshate ntshatea at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 02:42:02 PDT 2018

Good morning Colleagues
I need your help, I am in need of the following Spatial Data for the
Eastern Cape:

   1. Vegetation of Eastern  Cape
   2. The drainage system of Eastern Cape
   3. agro-ecological  zones of Eastern Cape
   4. Eastern cape primary, secondary & tertiary nodes

NB: The crucial one is an updated shapefile for the Informal Settlements of
the Eastern Cape. I have tried the provincial human Settlements but it is
not updated I want an updated one.

*Thank youKind Regards,Mr. Athenkosi Ntshate*
*B.Sc Hous (UFH) *B.Sc Hons (NMU) *M.Sc  Candidate** (NMU)*
*Member of The South African South African Geomatics Council - GTc GISc
2138*
*Member of Eastern Cape Geo-Information Society of South Africa *
*Corner Alcyon & Zibuko Street, Zone 1, Coega SEZ, Port Elizabeth, 6100*
*Phone: 0610377930*
*LinkedIn: Athenkosi Athi Ntshate *
*Facebook: Athenkosi Ntshate *