[OSGeo Africa] AfricaGIS 2019 and FOSS4G workshop

Pekka Sarkola pekka at gispo.fi
Sat Nov 16 22:16:03 PST 2019

Dear friends,

I just realized that I have made BIG mistake: I haven't formally talk to
OSGeo Local chapter people about my actions in local area (aka Africa).
Sorry!

I will be attending AfricaGIS 2019 conference in Kigali next week. On
Monday I will organise FOSS4G workshop based on OSGeo Live. I have reserved
computer class room: with 30 computers. Workshop has already "sold-out",
but if you are interested and attending AfricaGIS conference, we can
co-chairs in this workshop. Just let me know in advance by mailing list or
direct email.

However, I'm eager to meet you all in AfricaGIS. I'm mainly standing in
Team Finland booth, so come say hello!. Maybe we can OSGeo gathering during
the conference.

More information about AfricaGIS: https://www.eis.africa/africagis-2019/

Yours,

Pekka Sarkola