[OSGeo Africa] Newsletter / Marketing: Topographical data for Grave/Graves and Cemetery

Walter Smit Walter.Smit at drdlr.gov.za
Mon Aug 17 23:48:10 PDT 2020

Dear Peter

I am assuming that you are referring to the images of the topo maps? CDNGI also have the topographical data in vector format – downloadable in geodatabase format. Which can be read in QGIS. In the geodatabase you need to look for a layer called “CULT_PUBLIC_EXP_Areal” which contains (amongst many other types) cemetery polygons.