[OSGeo Africa] Request for Data for Northern Cape, mining and socioeconomic data

Khalid Mather khalidmather at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 06:10:08 PDT 2022

Hi all trust this email finds you well.

I'm looking for district /local municipality boundaries, preferably a shape
file, for the Northern Cape.

I'm also looking the mining sites in the province if they are available.

Could anyone also please point me in the right direction for finding these
above specialized data but also socioeconomic / demographic data such as
unemployment levels, crime and females in employment, possibly in relation
to the mines?

I would be most grateful for a bread crumb to trail my efforts behind.

Warm regards,
Khalid