[OSGeo Africa] Western Cape Municipal Buildings

Anna-Marie Fitzgerald (GISWorx) e.noppe at gismap.co.za
Thu May 4 04:17:07 PDT 2023

Good day

Does anyone have a email address or direct contact number for the
Surveyor General in Namibia?  I'm looking for the latest cadastral data
for Keetmanshoop, Oranjemund and Oshakati.  I've googled the information
and the number listed just rings.

Any information would be highly appreciated.

GIS Greetings

Anna-Marie