[OSGeo-Alberta] WIKI updated with Meetup Notes

scott.mchale at shaw.ca scott.mchale at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 6 09:09:58 PST 2019

Folks,

Thanks for coming out this week!  That was a great outcome.

I've plunked the notes into the Alberta Chapter WiKI page.  Feel free to add
or change things if you feel they're unclear or incomplete.

The "Mission/Objective" section has my notes from what we'd discussed.  The
point was made a number of times that we want to be careful about just
having a raft of notions that don't go anywhere so let's discuss how best to
organize, prioritize, and assign where it makes sense.

Looking forward to the discussion.

Also - sign up as OS Geo members and add yourself to the Alberta Chapter
Members on the wiki as well.

Thanks,

Scott.