[OSGeo-Alberta] Online Meeting available for February Meetup

scott.mchale at shaw.ca scott.mchale at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 5 08:02:46 PST 2020

Folks,

We'll be making our first attempt at including online participation at
February's meetup - and will look to make this standard - using the Jitsi
Meet opensource app.

We will use the AssemblyCS phone system to dial-in to the Jitsi meeting.
Bear with us as we work through some of the audio/visual hiccups should they
occur:

This link and the dial in numbers may not remain entirely static so watch
each meetup announcement for notice.

Join the meeting:https://meet.jit.si/OSGeoAlbertaChapterMonthlyMeetup
To join by phone instead, tap this: +1.512.402.2718,,2203355915#
Looking for a different dial-in number?See meeting dial-in numbers:
https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=OSGeoAlbertaChapterMonthlyMe
etup

If also dialing-in through a room phone, join without connecting to audio:
https://meet.jit.si/OSGeoAlbertaChapterMonthlyMeetup#config.startSilent=true

Thanks,

Scott.