[OSGeo-Announce] Mapbender3 Version 3.0.0.1 released - bugfix release one week after version 3.0.0.0 last week

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 00:39:39 PDT 2013

Last week we published Mapbender 3.0.0.0 which was a big step for the
Mapbender project with a fully new Mapbender3 implementation, with new
design, integration of OpenLayers and Symfony2 and much better
usebility. Thanks to the Mapbender team and thanks for all your
feedback.

The last week we worked at fixing bugs and enhancing Mapbender3. We
worked in Bonn and Bolsena [8].

Today we published Mapbender3 version 3.0.0.1 . Find the milestones at
[5].

Download: the official tarball is located over at [1]

The documentation is hosted at [2].

Source code is hosted at Github [3]. For issues, please use the Github
issue queue [4].

A demo installation is available at [6].

For more news - follow Mapbender at Twitter [7].

See you at FOSSGIS in Rapperswil next week! [9]

[1] Download http://mapbender3.org/builds/
[2] Documentation Documentation http://doc.mapbender3.org/
<http://doc.mapbender3.org/>
[3] https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender-starter