[BuenosAires] Fwd: RE: [HOT] Mapa Inundaciones La Plata

Fernando correo at fernando.com.ar
Wed Apr 10 08:05:25 PDT 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	RE: [HOT] Mapa Inundaciones La Plata
Date: 	Wed, 10 Apr 2013 03:16:53 -0700
From: 	Paul Norman <penorman at mac.com>
To: 	'Fernando' <correo at fernando.com.ar>
CC: 	hot at openstreetmap.org

I've put it up. The JOSM URL is
http://pnorman.dev.openstreetmap.org/imagery/plata_apr_2013/{zoom}/{x}/{y}.jpeg
<http://pnorman.dev.openstreetmap.org/imagery/plata_apr_2013/%7bzoom%7d/%7bx%7d/%7by%7d.jpeg>

It goes south to General Belgrano and north across the water into Uruguay.

I'll add it to the JOSM, P2 and iD lists tomorrow.

Technical details:

I did this as JPEG tiles for speed reasons. I also made use of the
Terralook shapefiles for clipping, which wasn't entirely successful
because there are some small black gaps.