[AtlanticCanada] Upcoming OSGeo Atlantic Meeting

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Dec 6 11:38:45 EST 2010

Hi Tim!

I think it would be great to have a workshop as part of the next meeting
- maybe hold the workshop at UNB in Moncton?  Somewhere where there's
some undergrad or graduate students with an interest in
geomatics...offering us use of their computer lab...and hopefully we'll
get some community members out also.  I can offer to give a MapServer
workshop...but I don't have any UNB connections.

I'm thinking that it could be in February...only because not too many
people will want to travel in January.

Those are my thoughts.

What about other's opinions?

-jeff