[AtlanticCanada] OSM and OSGeo

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 09:41:38 EDT 2010

Hi,
I'd be happy to attend via skype / video if that is possible.
BTW the Canada OSM community isn't that big eithor :)
There is now a growing group on the #osm-ca IRC chat.(on irc.oftc.net)
The main point of contact to reach the community is on the
talk-ca at openstreetmap.org discussion list.

There hasn't been that many mapping parties lately, as there has been
alot of focus on the Canada Import.

I'm only able to attend if the mapping party is on a monday / tuesday
or a wednesday.

Cheers,
Sam