[AtlanticCanada] OSM and OSGeo

Connors, Bernie (SNB) Bernie.Connors at snb.ca
Tue Jul 6 12:44:18 EDT 2010

Jeff,

	Let's just leave the OSM Mapping party as a proposed event for the inaugural meeting of the OSGeo Atlantic Canada Chapter until the members can decide on the date and location of the inaugural meeting.  If the meeting does coincide with the Geomatics Atlantic Conference in Fredericton in October my time will be consumed by the conference - I am on the conference committee.  I am sure we will be able to find some volunteers to organize the OSM mapping party when the time comes (Please speak up now if you are interested).

Bernie.

--
Bernie Connors, P.Eng
Service New Brunswick