[AtlanticCanada] OSGeo presentations at the Geomatics Atlantic conference, October 28-29, Fredericton, NB

Connors, Bernie (SNB) Bernie.Connors at snb.ca
Wed Jul 7 14:04:01 EDT 2010

Jeff,

	That's great news that you are planning two presentations.  I have just updated the "Call for Papers" today http://www.geomaticsatlantic.com/call-for-papers.  The only requirement now is a brief abstract and a presentation.  See the website for all of the details.

Bernie.
--
Bernie Connors, P.Eng
Service New Brunswick