[AtlanticCanada] Shhhh -> Local Chapter meeting

Connors, Bernie (SNB) Bernie.Connors at snb.ca
Fri Oct 1 13:25:40 EDT 2010

Here's my $0.02:

Meeting time:  We only have 90 minutes for lunch so I think it would be tight for all of us to squeeze in lunch and a chapter meeting unless we can arrange a room and food delivery.  I think after the beer tasting would be a better time and we should all be in a talkative state at that point ;-)

Meeting location:  I think we need to choose a time first

Projector:  I should be able to provide a projector

--
Bernie Connors, P.Eng
Service New Brunswick