[AtlanticCanada] Introduction

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Feb 1 09:50:29 EST 2011

Hi Jarrett,

Well welcome to the group :)  I think your timing is perfect, and giving
you the ability to network on this mailing list, with other Open Source
Geospatial types, or through face to face low-key meetings is exactly
what the purpose of our OSGeo local chapter is.

I am happy to hear that you have discovered GRASS.  I hope also that you
discovered QGIS, as a user-friendly front-end to GRASS.

Looking forward to meeting you soon.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna