[AtlanticCanada] Virtual meeting for OSGeo Atlantic Canada Chapter?

Connors, Bernie (SNB) Bernie.Connors at snb.ca
Mon Sep 19 13:02:13 EDT 2011

Since we seem to be having difficulty in selecting a date and location for a meeting why don't we try a virtual meeting?  Does anybody have experience with any good, free tools for a virtual online meeting?  If we can arrange this I suggest a good topic would be the events of the recent FOSS4G conference in Denver.  Personally, I am always interested in the results of the WMS benchmarking.

Everybody: what are your thoughts on this?
Bernie.
--
Bernie Connors, P.Eng
Service New Brunswick