[AtlanticCanada] National CODE Hackathon - Fredericton, NB

Connors, Bernie (SNB) Bernie.Connors at snb.ca
Mon Feb 9 06:12:20 PST 2015

National CODE Hackathon @ The East
Friday, 20 February 2015 at 7:00 PM - Sunday, 22 February 2015 at 7:00 PM (AST)
Fredericton, NB

Event Details
The Government of Canada has a whole lotta data, and they want you to show them how to use it. So, whether you're into building applications, platforms or doing data visualization, you should check out the CODE Hackathon that's happening the same weekend that Open Data Day falls on: Feb. 20-22.

Have some committments at home that weekend? Don't worry about it! You can participate from anywhere. But, if you want to meet some other people that are into open data in the province, drop by The East (HQ of Citizens Code) at 469 King Street in Fredericton. We'll be hanging around all weekend, writing code, and tossing around ideas for making our communities better.

More details here - https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/national-code-hackathon-the-east-tickets-15606617814
--
Bernie Connors, P.Eng
Manager - Spatial Data Infrastructure