[Aust-NZ] Bidding for the '09 FOSS4G conference

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Sun Aug 19 18:40:11 EDT 2007

On 19-Aug-07, at 2:28 PM, Cameron Shorter wrote:
> So we should push OSGeo to award the conference earlier that 1 year
> in advance.

I encourage you to join the conference discussion list to make your
opinion known about this.  It is always difficult to make any
progress on the timeline front when so many involved are moving
through the bid->award->plan->attend cycle all the time :)

Is the Australia list officially defunct?  I can shut it down if
you're all moved over to this Aust-NZ one.

Tyler