[Aust-NZ] Incorporation options

shoaib saburq at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 03:26:23 EST 2007

Bruce, can you foresee an scenario where as an association we may be
unable to conduct a particularly relevant activity?

would it be worth forking out a bit for the following:

  "If you have any doubt about whether your organisation needs to be
registered, or the nature of its obligations after registration, you
should seek advice from a solicitor, accountant or other professional
person"

Shoaib