[Aust-NZ] Support letters

shoaib saburq at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 12:12:08 EST 2007

Good point Tim,

It's always dangerous to predict the future but if we win the bid we should
expect the news to spread like wild fire (with the help of some marketing
efforts) through the GIS community. The request for papers should see a lot
of regional projects come out of the shadows and onto the world stage of
FOSS-GIS.

We can then clump some of them into their own session stream, bofs and even
keynotes if appropriate.

Shoaib