[Aust-NZ] FOSS4G

Marie-Claire Henry MHenry at scvb.com.au
Tue Nov 27 00:39:34 EST 2007

Dear Cameron and Jeff

Thanks for taking the time today to meet with myself, Cara, The
Convention Centre and the PCO.

Thanks Tim for your time on the phone!

So next steps are that we really need to firm up the venue and costs so
that Kerry can finalise the budget.  I have emailed the Victoria
Conference Centre again, so any further detail I receive back from them,
I will pass on.

Dates still need to be agreed and space to be held:

	*	German conference: Intergeo runs from 22nd to 24th
SEPTEMBER in Karlsruhe, Germany.
	*	Adelaide conference 28th September - 2nd October 2009 :
http://www.environment.sa.gov.au/mapland/sicom/committee/pdf/May07/InfoI
tem_Atta_AgRpts.pdf
	*	Cost effective time of year if possible

	*	Not during school, Jewish or thanksgiving holidays
	*	Perhaps week before or after Easter?

This all needs to be finalised by 17 Dec at the latest.

Cameron - can you make sure Jeff receives this please.  I will give you
a call tomorrow once you have discussed today's meeting with Jeff and
then follow up  with Jeff to ensure that the two venues proposals are
meeting the IT requirements to his satisfaction.

Best Regards

Marie-Claire
Marie-Claire Henry
Bid Executive

Sydney Convention and Visitors Bureau
Level 13  80 William St Sydney NSW 2011 Australia
Tel: 61 2 9332 5224 Fax: 61 2 9360 1223
mhenry at scvb.com.au

Sydney has been voted as the number one city in the world in the US
Conde' Nast Traveller Readers' Choice Awards. Visit www.scvb.com.au
<http://www.scvb.com.au/scvb/index.cfm?A7A6CB94-BCDE-7715-B79D-5B57C1263
A51>  for more information.

<http://www.scvb.com.au/> SCVB <http://www.scvb.com.au/>
<http://www.scvb.com.au/>

<http://www.scvb.com.au/>

The SCVB (ABN 42 002 630 364) understands that privacy is an important
issue for individuals. Click here
<http://www.scvb.com.au/footer/privacy/privacy_home.cfm>  for our full
privacy policy.