[Aust-NZ] FW: FOSS4G (Free and Open Source Software For Geo Spatial) Presented By OSGEO

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 19:33:17 EST 2007

Tyler,
Thank you for your input, it is greatly appreciated. It should help us
create a better conference plan which should be good for everyone.

Yes, we are aware that this is a public email list. Out interest is to
be quite open in our bidding process, only keeping financial details
confidential (we have a private email list for that).