[Aust-NZ] FOSS4G

Marie-Claire Henry MHenry at scvb.com.au
Wed Nov 28 22:03:43 EST 2007

Hi Cameron,

Please find information on dates below.

Jewish Holidays:
Tue. 30 September 2008  	Rosh HaShanah*
Thu.  9 October 2008  	Yom Kippur*
Tue. 14 October 2008  	Sukkot*
Tue. 21 October 2008  	Shemini Atzeret*
Wed. 22 October 2008  	Simhat Torah*
Mon. 22 December 2008  	Chanukah
Mon.  9 February 2009  	Tu Bishvat
Tue. 10 March 2009  	Purim
Thu.  9 April 2009  	Pesach*
Tue. 21 April 2009  	Yom HaSho'ah
Wed. 29 April 2009  	Yom HaAtzma'ut
Tue. 12 May 2009  	Lag B'Omer
Fri. 29 May 2009  	Shavuot*
Thu. 30 July 2009  	Tisha B'Av

Thanksgiving : 26 Nov 2009.

Semester Dates - 2009(Not confirmed)
Semester 1 commences  Monday 02 March 2009
Semester 1 Recess (includes Easter)      Friday 10 April to Friday 17
April 2009
Semester 1 resumes  Monday 20 April 2009
Anzac Day  Saturday 25 April 2009
Semester 1 concludes  Friday 05 June 2009
Queen's Birthday Public Holiday      Monday 08 June 2009
Mid Year Examinations  Tueday 09 June to Friday 26 June 2009
Mid Year Recess  Monday 29 June to Friday 24 July 2009
Semester 2 commences  Monday 27 July 2009
Semester 2 Recess (includes
Labour Day Public Holiday)      Monday 28 September to Friday 09 October
2009
Semester 2 resumes  Monday 12 October 2009
Semester 2 concludes  Friday 06 November 2009
End of Year Examinations  Monday 09 November to Friday 27 November 2009

Regards

Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire Henry
Bid Executive
Sydney Convention and Visitors Bureau
mhenry at scvb.com.au
www.scvb.com.au
Sydney has been voted as the number one city in the world in the US
Conde' Nast Traveller Readers' Choice Awards. Visit www.scvb.com.au for
more information.

SCVB

The SCVB (ABN 42 002 630 364) understands that privacy is an important
issue for individuals. Click here for our full privacy policy.

P Be nice to the world. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to !