[Aust-NZ] Fw: Australian Open Source Industry & Community Report 2008

Bruce.Bannerman at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Bannerman at dpi.vic.gov.au
Sun Apr 6 22:10:03 EDT 2008

IMO:

fyi, in case you haven't seen this announcement.

Thanks for sharing this Jeff.

Bruce

----- Forwarded by Bruce Bannerman/DPI/VICGOV1 on 07/04/2008 12:08 PM
-----

Jeff Waugh <jeff at waughpartners.com.au>
Sent by: census-announce-bounces at lists.waughpartners.com.au
07/04/2008 11:52 AM

census-announce at lists.waughpartners.com.au
cc

Subject
Australian Open Source Industry & Community Report 2008

Good morning!

Pia and I are incredibly pleased to announce that the Australian Open
Source
Industry & Community Report 2008 is now published!

The report is available on our website as a freely downloadable PDF, and
is
redistributable under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonDerivatives
license.

  (That means that you can share the report, unmodified, with your
employer,
  clients, colleagues, public representatives and anyone else who may have
  an interest in the Australian Open Source industry and community - and
you
  don’t need to ask us first! Of course, you can always quote from the
  report, as long as you cite the source.)

A printed edition of the report will be sent to every survey participant
who
provided us with their postal address, and will also be available to
purchase individually or in special bulk orders. It will include a number
of
features not included in the PDF version, such as this beautiful,
unmissable
cover and a centrefold map of the industry and community. Please watch
this
announcements list for news about the online store.

Download the Australian Open Source Industry & Community Report 2008 now
at
our Census project website (PDF, 1.5MB):

  http://census.waughpartners.com.au/

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
Waugh Partners

  m. +61 423 989 818
  p. +61 2 9318 0284
  f. +61 2 9318 2884
  w. http://waughpartners.com.au/

Open Source: Strategic Consulting, Industry Development, Research &
Analysis