[Aust-NZ] DebianGIS (was - Incorporation of Aust-NZ chapter)

Bruce Bannerman bruce at bannerman.id.au
Mon Apr 7 17:49:11 EDT 2008

(thread renamed)

From observation, the DebianGIS team is trying to get as much done as
possible before the new version of Debian is released (?later this
year?).

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianGis

They are working to a tight schedule and from what I can see would
welcome additional help (Hamish, would you like to comment further
here).

I understand that QGIS is currently at threat and may/has been removed
from the development version of Debian.

While I would like to help, I'm not currently in a position to take on
any more work.

Is anyone else in a position to help the DebianGIS team?

Hamish, could you please post a message outlining how people could get
involved and start helping the DebianGIS team? Are there any priority
areas that need work?

Bruce Bannerman