[Aust-NZ] Spatial on the agenda at local OSS summit [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Roppola, Antti - BRS Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au
Mon Apr 7 21:56:26 EDT 2008

 Hi all,

Just saw this on another list and session 12 is very relevant to OSGeo.
http://tomw.net.au/moodle/course/view.php?id=9
Some interesting material and apparent recommendations supporting OSGeo
objectives.

The spatial aspect also got a specific mention in the local press
(Saturday's Canberra Times).

Cheers,

Antti