[Aust-NZ] Please accept your Aust-NZ nomination NOW

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 15:58:17 EDT 2008

We are trying to get the Aust-NZ chapter formed before we make big
decisions for FOSS4G (like selecting a Professional Conference
Organisor), so please help out by fast tracking the boring procedural stuff.

We need 5 directors for Aust NZ, and we want representation from both
Australia and New Zealand. The role has minimal duties by itself, just
the occasional vote to make list discussions official. People who are
likely to be involved in OSGeo type events would be good candidates. (If
you are reading this, you qualify).

So in interests of speed, I nominate everyone on this list who has read
this far down this email.

Could we please see some acceptance emails which include a paragraph or
2 about yourself and your OSGeo interests.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect

Think Globally, Fix Locally