[Aust-NZ] Live CDs for the FOSS4G conference and DebianGIS

Robert Coup robert.coup at koordinates.com
Thu Apr 17 23:46:39 EDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 2:39 PM, Brent Wood <pcreso at pcreso.com> wrote:
>  That's impressive. If only LINZ over here had something similar. I guess there
>  is an opportunity to do something like this as a FOSS initiative with NZ
>  data... if we had the time/resources.

Not sure what our policy on commercial postings is, but since it's on-topic:

You will be able to download (for free, with as permissive licenses as
we can) LINZ Topo data & Orthos, and StatsNZ geodata in a week or so
from Koordinates[1], with Cadastral stuff following a bit later.

[1] http://koordinates.com

Rob :)
--
Koordinates Ltd. (formerly One Track Mind)
PO Box 1604, Shortland St, Auckland 1140, New Zealand