[Aust-NZ] FOSS4G 2007: Next steps:

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at westnet.com.au
Mon Feb 11 01:59:28 EST 2008

On Mon, 2008-02-11 at 17:28 +1100, shoaib wrote:
> That's great news!!
>
> You wanna send me these -- if I get stuck I'll shout out for help
>
> Advertise for Professional Conference Organisor (PCO)
>  - I have documents to fill in from SCVB I can forward through to
> someone.
>
> Can I blog about it :)

I'd like to see us get it out simultaneously on as many blogs as we can.
Once the news is out, it's old.  (Actually, it's already out I guess, as
we do have media interests subscribed to this list.)

Publicity roll (Blogs etc):
Shoaib, Paul Ramsey, Chris Tweedie, Tyler Mitchell, slashgeo,
geowanking, nzopengis, banyon(geo challenged),  any others we may be
able to arm twist?

Tim