[Aust-NZ] FOSS4G 2007: Next steps:

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at westnet.com.au
Mon Feb 11 02:32:27 EST 2008

On Mon, 2008-02-11 at 15:11 +0800, Dr. Markus Lupp wrote:
> Tim Bowden schrieb:
> >
> > Publicity roll (Blogs etc):
> > Shoaib, Paul Ramsey, Chris Tweedie, Tyler Mitchell, slashgeo,
> > geowanking, nzopengis, banyon(geo challenged),  any others we may be
> > able to arm twist?
> >

> How about http://www.gisdevelopment.net/?

Yep.  Lets get a release together we can have out tonight.

Straw man:
---
The Aust-NZ chapter of OSGeo is pleased to announce we have been
selected to host the FOSS4G 2009 international conference.  The
conference is planned for Sydney in November 2009, and is expected to
attract the leading players in the open source geospatial community.

Holding this conference in the Asia-Pacific region will bring enormous
benefit to the region and will provide those in the wider geospatial
community an opportunity to discover the cutting edge of spatial
software development through to the state of the art in enterprise
deployment.
----
Please hack it.

Tim