[Aust-NZ] FOSS4G 2007: Next steps:

Piers Higgs Piers at gaiaresources.com.au
Tue Feb 12 01:05:06 EST 2008

Congratulations guys, nice work.

Looking a little longer term than the immediate requirements, it would
be good to have information about FOSS4G at the WALIS Forum stand of
OSGEO.

If you need a hand with printing multiple copies of a press release
etc., then let me know, as we are in the stand next door and I can print
then and bring them along for you.

Piers

Piers Higgs
Gaia Resources