[Aust-NZ] Ideas for Australian government agencies to get involvedin FOSS4G [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Ben.Searle at ga.gov.au Ben.Searle at ga.gov.au
Thu Feb 21 01:01:44 EST 2008

Cameron,

This is good news.  I would like to put the wording on government agency
involvement up on the OSDM web site.  So let me know when you and everybody
else are happy with the words.

OSDM is also hosting a Spatial Data Management Group Meeting of senior
government officers in a few weeks time and I would like to put FOSS4G on the
Agenda and provide some material on this to the group.  I will seek your help
in getting some material together if this is OK.

Regards

Ben Searle
General Manager, Office of Spatial Data Management
and
Group Leader, National Mapping & Information
Geospatial & Earth Monitoring Division
Geoscience Australia
Phone: 02 6249 9298
Mobile: 0439-995-785
Fax: 02 6249 9942
Email: ben.searle at ga.gov.au <mailto:ben.searle at osdm.gov.au>
Postal address: GPO Box 378, Canberra ACT 2601