[Aust-NZ] Incorporation of OSGeo-AustNZ

Bruce Bannerman bruce at bannerman.id.au
Sun Jul 27 03:49:38 EDT 2008

We haven't heard anything on this for quite some time, despite numerous
requests for updates.

I'm assuming that nothing has been done.

I have made an appointment with an accountant / auditor on the 5th
August to discuss incorporating OSGeo-AustNZ as a Not for Profit
Organisation.

I'm aiming to get a better idea of annual costs before proceeding
further.

I'll report back to the list before committing to anything.

If anyone has any specific questions that they would like addressed,
please get them to me ASAP.

Bruce Bannerman