[Aust-NZ] Re: FOSS4G Conference Logo

Bruce.Bannerman at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Bannerman at dpi.vic.gov.au
Mon Jun 9 23:40:47 EDT 2008

sorry.  resend

__________________

IMO:

Jeff,

Perhaps a ribbon as a boomerang (as part or the logo)?

Bruce

Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com>
Sent by: aust-nz-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
09/06/2008 07:41 AM

Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com>, Aust-NZ OSGeo
<Aust-NZ at lists.osgeo.org>, Janelle Driscoll <jdriscoll at tourhosts.com.au>
cc

Subject
Re: [Aust-NZ] Re: FOSS4G Conference Logo

On 4-Jun-08, at 12:48 AM, Cameron Shorter wrote:

> Aust-NZ,
> Anyone have ideas re the FOSS4G conference logo?

The FOSS4G "ribbon" logo is the one thing that has been common
throughout the life of the conferences (the first use was in 2004, and
it has been in use for 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008).

Are you thinking of changing that?  I don't think we should.  I mean
you can have variations...but since the ribbon logo is the one thing
that has been carried over, i'd hate to see 2009 changing that.

--jeff

Notice:

contained in this email.