[Aust-NZ] RE: Strategic Investment in Geonetwork Open Source (draft paper) -unclassified

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 03:31:18 EDT 2008

Byron,
I look forward to your comments.
In particular, I hope you will be able to help provide a list of New
Zealand stakeholders.

With regards to clarification about the different versions of
Geonetwork, I didn't want to get into the details in this document as I
was trying to limit the size of the document.

You are right that we need to delve further into specifics about what
needs to be done and I envisioned that to be the next step. Ie, identify
scope.