[Aust-NZ] Logo 5 version 2, the crux of the matter

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Sun Sep 7 22:11:33 EDT 2008

I would like to thank Hamis for the the advice on star placement :-) I
took your image and rotated it to match the orientation of the two flags
and then repositioned the starts in the correct place. The result looks
spot on ...

I have attached a massive photoshop file that has *everything* including:
- the hidden star layer ...
- the Text and so on. I paid attention to the OSGeo logo instructions
and used the same Font as they tell me to use; same colour of green etc...
- a layer for each star
- the ring
- the "button"

Also attached is a PNG of the final export for the rest of us to get
along with.
I also got news that my Australia citizenship has been restored ... so I
can pretend to belong to this list; rather than just lurk :-)

Cheers,
Jody