[Aust-NZ] New to the list

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Sat Aug 29 01:48:43 EDT 2009

Plugin is probably the wrong term.
We have a mobile based application which allows a user to easily add
tracks to OSM from their mobile phone. This is handled by another part
of our company, so I'm a bit rusty on details.

Re licences, there are some presentations discussing Australia's moves
in the direction of publishing Public Sector Information via Creative
Commons.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect