[Aust-NZ] Aust-NZ FOSS4G Booth

pcreso at pcreso.com pcreso at pcreso.com
Wed Jul 29 22:40:24 EDT 2009

Good question, Jody, I'll be there with 1 presentation, and would hope to have an opportunity to meet with other Aust-NZ'ers there, either a booth or some designated location to "hang out" would be good.

And in the same arena, I don't see anything set up for "birds of a feather"  sessions. Is anything planned or envisaged for such things?

Brent Wood