Fwd: FW: [Aust-NZ] Wrappup report of Spatial@Gov conference in Canberra, Australia [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce Bannerman bruce.bannerman.osgeo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 00:00:33 EDT 2009

Cameron,

Perhaps I was reading things into Kate Lundy's keynote address, however I
made note of her references to concerns that the Federal Government should
be looking to less restrictive copyright (IP?) on government data in an
effort to stimulate more use of this data.

Ben,

- Did you get a transcript of these comments?

- Congratulations on a well run and very informative event. It was one of
the better spatial events that I've been to. I hope that we can do as well
with FOSS4G-2009. btw do you have any spare time over the next few months?
;-)

Bruce Bannerman

-conference-canberra.html<http://cameronshorter.blogspot.com/2009/06/osgeo-at-spatialgov%0A-conference-canberra.html>