[Aust-NZ] Test / Intro [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Tue Jun 30 06:49:58 EDT 2009

Hi Matthew,
Nice to meet you.
I assume that you have already met Bruce Bannerman (from BOM), and maybe
Jody Garnett who is walking around BOM this week. Both also on this list.

I'm interested to hear interested in getting involved in some of the
other activities happening in our Open Source community. In particular,
the big ticket item is the FOSS4G conference, which is sucking up a
large chunk of our volunteer time.