Fwd: [Aust-NZ] GeoNetwork and ANZLIC Profile update

Bruce Bannerman bruce.bannerman.osgeo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 18:24:59 EST 2009

Thanks Simon,

Ben,

Could you please arrange for someone to provide an update on the status of
GeoNetwork adoption?

I'm interested in:

- How many sites have implemented GeoNetwork (either the BlueNet of ANZLIC
versions).

- How organisations are finding GeoNetwork. What's working for them and what
is not.

- What future  development plans are there for GeoNetwork.

- How many government organisations are enhancing GeoNetwork, or
contributing to its enhancement via consultants.

- Is there anything that AustNZ can do as a community to help?

Bruce Bannerman