[Aust-NZ] OSM Conference in 2011 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Ben.Searle at osdm.gov.au Ben.Searle at osdm.gov.au
Tue Apr 20 19:33:24 EDT 2010

Hi,

Given that you are looking at a 2011 conference would there be any interest in holding an open source event together with spatial at gov 2011.  This will be in Canberra towards the end of 2011 - possibly November.

Regards

Ben Searle
General Manager,
Australian Government Office of Spatial Data Management

Phone: 02 6249 9298
Mobile: 0439-995-785
Fax: 02 6249 9942
Email: ben.searle at ga.gov.au
Web Site URL: http://www.osdm.gov.au/
Postal address: GPO Box 378, Canberra ACT 2601